Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Our Story...

Danny and I first met about 11 years ago in a Christian youth meeting. We started off as acquaintances. He was the reserved but funny guy and I was a little more outspoken than him and stood out in the crowd. After a year or so, from acquiantances we became lovers ;-)... When we started off as lovers we already had marriage in our minds, though we did not get married immediately, no not so young (he was 20 and I was a year younger). We talked about marriage and what we expected from the relationship (i.e. trust, remain pure till we are married, our priorities, etc..). I am glad we made things clear at the very beginning. About 4 years later, we got married. It was on June 3rd, 2000. One of the happiest days in my life. Of course I have many, many happy days! We are married for 6 years now and into our 7th year with 2 adorable kids, Shane (5) and Kate (2 months).

Throughout our journey together, all I can say is God is faithful. He feels our life with abundant love for each other and our 2 lovely children. Indeed His grace is truly sufficient. Till this day, we still think the Golden Rule of putting God first, family second, church/career third has put our perspectives right.

So if you carry on reading this blog, you will expect me to touch a lot on family... and of course, God, because family is God instituted.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Matt. 6:21

No comments: