Thursday, December 21, 2006

Divine Favour

I was talking about being a full-time mother (a stay-home-mom) and stuff like that in my previous post, right..?

See, I have always wanted to return to work in church because I know that's another passion that I have apart from nurturing my children... There was an open door recently... a part-time position which requires me to work half day. What's my value? God and family... What are my priorities? God-Family-Work/Church.

Well, I just gave birth to a baby girl two months ago and I have a 5-year old son. At the same time I was breastfeeding my little girl. I actually thought I could handle the job offered to me until I realized my girl is not ready. I reverted back to the church management and counter offered a proposal stating that I could not meet their requirements and if they don't accept my proposal I will have to decline the job. After I gave them the proposal, I was prepared they would not accept my proposal but I was still hopeful.

Praise be to God... they came back to me and agree to what I have proposed! Now, I will need to go to the office and pick up the tasks that I need to do and come home... I really thank God for this favour. Only God knows what it means to me.

My say, put your priorities right and you will see everything fall into place!

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matt. 6:33

No comments: